Easy, affordable and powerful, online display ads run online to build brand awareness and drive sales – to both online and brick and mortar stores. Display ads are among the most effective for grabbing online visitors’ attention and help you set yourself apart from other advertisers. RecordOnline.com provides a variety of display advertising formats to help you reach the right audience for a good return on your investment. Your Hudson Valley Media Group consultant can work with you to create a custom plan that includes the advertising units that achieve the marketing goals for your business growth.
Home Page and Run of Site Display Advertising
Home page Display advertising gives you impact with presence on the homepage of our site. Run of Site Display Advertising are online ads that run throughout the Recordonline.com sites. Your business benefits from the association of your message alongside the news and information from a trusted, local newspaper Web site.
Section-Targeted Display Advertising allows you to target your message to online audience segments by content topic. Check with your Hudson Valley Media Group consultant about availability of additional section-targeted advertising.
OnTarget- Display Advertising allows you to reach beyond our websites and places and target specific audiences by zip code and interest to ensure you get the most bang for your buck.
Sliding Billboards are main-page advertising that really appeals to our visitors. Here’s why:
- They’re memorable for the right reasons.
- Your ad message will appear in full on the home page of RecordOnline.com for 10 seconds, and then retreat into a “pencil” sized ad unit remaining present to keep your message top of mind and allow further interaction with your brand and message for those who desire it.
- A visitor will only see one Billboard per day from their computer, not multiple times per day or multiple times per site, like some ads.
- Ads are limited to one advertiser per day, so your message will really standout.
Recent studies show that among consumers exposed to branded display advertising campaigns:
- One in three visit the brands’ sites.
- Users spent more than 50% more time than the average visitor on these sites.
- Users spent about 10% more money online overall and significantly more on product categories related to the advertised brands.
- Higher income audiences visited the advertisers’ sites.
Contact us today for a complimentary needs assessment of your digital marketing presence. Jennifer McKay 845-346-3131