Times Herald-Record retail advertising brings your business visibility along with the credibility that only a respected, award-winning daily newspaper delivers. Seven-day publication provides options to reach your potential customers how and when you want to reach them.
Studies show that frequency is a key factor in effective delivery of your advertising message to your business prospects. A potential consumer is more likely to remember and act on your business’ call to action when exposed to your message/brand multiple times. Your Hudson Valley Media Group representative is uniquely qualified to help you construct a custom advertising plan that fits your budget and delivers advertising for maximum impact.
Audience segmentation by premium position or section request can enhance your ability to target your advertising message and capture the attention of readers based on their content interests.
- Front Page Advertising
- Back Page Advertising
- Front Page Sticky Note Advertising
- In-paper sections:
- Wednesday: Go Healthy – Medical directory advertising
- Friday: Go Dining
- Saturday: Go Entertainment– the region’s most comprehensive weekly entertainment publication, appears in the Times Herald-Record every week with additional distribution in season
- Regular-running sections: Business, weather page, church announcements, etc.
- Sunday: Comic Spadea
- Sunday wrap: Place your message on the outside of this jacket filled with inserts and offers from advertisers.
Your Hudson Valley Media Group marketing consultant can provide additional details. To learn more, visit Getting Started.